2050 River Road
Louisville, KY 40206
Thank you for your interest; volunteer opportunities are currently filled.
Yes. Vendors will offer vegetarian, vegan and gluten free items. All options will be clearly marked on menus.
Most food, on average, costs between $8 to &12 per item.
The venue is accessible and there will be special viewing areas at the main stages for those with mobility limitations. The festival is held outdoors in a park. There will be natural terrain to travel over and if it rains it could become muddy. There are sometimes great distances between stages.
Personal assistance, wheelchair pushes, and any type of transportation, including golf cart rides, are NOT provided by the festival. If you require any additional assistance please plan on bringing a companion. Wheelchairs are NOT available for rent or loan.
Wheelchairs, power wheelchairs and small three or four-wheeled scooters are allowed in the festival. Other power-driven devices will be considered only on a case-by-case basis. A power device should not move faster than a person can walk and extreme care needs to be taken when operating such devices due to the large crowds expected at the festival. Therefore, large, fast and heavy mobility devices are not appropriate in this situation.
Accessible restrooms can be found at the end of each row of portalets throughout the venue.
Viewing areas for Patrons with Mobility Disabilities:
To find their locations visit the Access Center inside the entrance, look for the wheelchair symbols on event maps, and watch for the signs with the wheelchair symbol.
Who May Use these Areas?
Patrons who use wheelchairs, scooters or other mobility devices. Patrons who have mobility limitations of such significance that it substantially limits their ability to stand.
We use a wristband program to facilitate the Access Program. We recommend that anyone needing to use these viewing areas stop by the Access Center upon arrival to request a designated wristband. Viewing areas are available on a first-come, first-served basis, with priority given to those who use wheelchairs. The platforms will fill up for the most popular acts, and we ask for your cooperation. Companions and patrons who are able may be asked to step off the platform to make more room for those who use wheelchairs. We have Access Program staff on-site to manage the Access Program and answer any questions that may arise.
Each person eligible for the Access Program may bring ONE adult companion into the reserved viewing areas at any given time. Families, consisting of no more than two adults and any minor children, when one member of the family has a disability, may stay together in the reserved areas.
What’s NOT Cool?
Faking it! We must reserve these viewing areas for patrons who genuinely have mobility disabilities. Overcrowding the Access areas defeats the purpose. Have a heart; do NOT abuse the system!
Still have questions?
Email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to help you out.
Yes, please visit our Extras page for full camping details.
Most of our food and beverage stands do accept credit cards. Our merchandise booth also accepts cards. There will also be multiple ATMs inside the venue.
Official event parking will be located at the Eva Bandman, Water Tower and Cox parking lots. Prices range from $15-$20; see map below.
Bourbon & Beyond is an outdoor event and is held rain or shine. No refunds or exchanges will be given for weather. In the event of rain, we advise ponchos and rain boots.
This is an all ages event. Attendees ages 5 and over will need to purchase a ticket. We strongly encourage parents to bring hearing protection for their children.
Doors will open at 10:30am each day. The show’s end time will be posted closer to the event dates.
A full schedule with set times will be posted about 2 weeks before the show on our schedule page.
No. Once you have entered the venue each day, you will not be allowed to leave and come back in. Please plan accordingly.
Bourbon & Beyond is more than just a bourbon, food, and music festival. Bourbon & Beyond is a celebration of America’s greatest spirit. GA Tickets include the vast majority of the exciting experiences throughout our festival. Explore the wonderful world of opportunities that await, learn how you can upgrade your experience, and follow us on social media for the latest announcements and developments for our inaugural event.
You can purchase tickets online via Front Gate Tickets. Please see our TICKET DETAILS page for full info. At this time, there are no physical outlets for cash ticket sales.
Yes, as long as VIP tickets are still available, you can upgrade to a Mint Experience pass with Front Gate by visiting support.frontgatetickets.com.
For any ticket-related issues, please visit support.frontgatetickets.com. From there, you can call, email or chat with our ticketing customer service team for help.
Yes, children under the age of five are allowed into the VIP area with an adult who has paid for VIP.
No. We do not offer refunds or exchanges on ticket sales. All artists, chefs and scheduled performance times are subject to change. Festival is outdoors and is held rain or shine.
The Box Office will be located to the left of the main entrance gates. Hours are as follows:
Saturday: 9:30am – 10pm
Sunday: 9:30am – 9pm
- No Strollers
- No coolers or picnic baskets
- No outside food or beverages
- No glass containers
- No video cameras or Go Pros
- No audio recording devices
- No laptops or tablets
- No professional cameras or cameras with removable lenses
- No selfie sticks
- No lasers or laser pointers
- No drones
- No umbrellas
- No hula hoops or totems
- No balloons or beach balls
- No confetti or glow sticks
- No aerosol cans
- No whistles or air horns
- No fireworks or explosives
- No musical instruments of any kind
- No bags, backpacks, draw-string bags or duffle bags
- No weapons of any kind
- No drugs or drug paraphernalia
- No pets (with exception of documented service animals)
- No chains, chain wallets, or spikes
- No unauthorized vending or advertising
*** We do not provide on-site storage for prohibited items. ***
- One factory-sealed bottle of water (20oz max)
- Sunscreen (non-aerosol)
- Small, point-and-shoot digital camera
- Hats and sunglasses
- Light blankets and towels
- E-cigarettes, vapes and e-juice
- Folding chairs not exceeding 30 inches in height; please see specific chair guidelines HERE
We strongly encourage you to not bring bags of any sort. If you must bring a bag, please abide by the following:
- Small purse or hand-held clutch (maximum size: 4.5” x 6.5”)
- A small or medium sized clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC bag (maximum size: 12” x 6” x 12”)
- A clear one-gallon re-sealable zip top bag (maximum is freezer size: 10” x 12” x 2”)
- A clear or mesh drawstring bag
Yes. If you present your prescription, medication and a photo ID at the festival gates, you will be allowed to bring it in with you. If you have dietary restrictions that require special snack or beverages to be brought into the show, you may do so when presented with a doctor’s note at the festival gates.
The campgrounds open at 12:00 PM (noon) on Friday, September 22ND.
Our check-in hours are:
Friday: 12:00 PM- 10:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM -10:00 PM
The campground closes at 12:00 PM (noon) on Monday, September 25th.
Car camping sites measure approximately 20’ x 20’. RV camping spaces measure approximately 20’ x 50’.
No, only campers with proper credentials are allowed in the Bourbon & Beyond campgrounds. You must have a festival ticket and camping wristband (to be distributed at check-in) to be allowed entry.
Each car camping pass and RV camping pass allows for up to 4 (four) fans.
- E-Z UP / shade structure (no larger than 10’x10’)
- Tennis balls or caps used for tent stakes
- Sleeping bags, blankets, pillows
- Small propane grills
- Ice chests/coolers
- Food and beverages/water
- One case of beer in aluminum cans or aluminum bottles and/or one box of wine per person is allowed in the campground. No liquor, glass bottles, kegs or vending is allowed.
- Prescriptions in their original bottles with bottle attached. ID must match name on label.
- Trash bags
- Empty CamelBaks and sealed water bottles
- Non-professional flash/still cameras and hand-held video cameras (e.g., Sony Action Cam, GoPro)
- Cell phones
- Lighters and sealed packs of cigarettes
- Sealed packs of gum
- Non-amplified (acoustic) musical instruments
- Glass bottles of any kind (drinks, sauces, pickles, etc.)
- Alcohol for minors. You must be 21+ to drink within the campgrounds. If entering with alcohol, you must present government-issued identification. 21+ campers are advised to carry their government-issued identification at all times.
- No drones or remote control vehicles
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Vending of any kind (food, drinks, merchandise, etc.)
- Loose pills, pills without a prescription, or expired medications of any kind (all medications, prescription or otherwise, must be in their original container)
- Pets (except service animals)
- Glass bottles (small bottles of perfume/cologne are OK)
- Spray paint
- Promotional flyers, promotional/corporate branded banners, or vehicles displaying sponsorships or ads
- Weapons of any kind (including but not limited to dinner knifes, pocket knives, pepper spray, etc.) or items that could be used as weapons (including but not limited to hammers, golf clubs, etc.)
- Tiki Torches
- Professional recording equipment—photo, video or audio (detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- Open campfires or fires/flames of any kind (small propane grills OK)
- Golf carts, bikes, dune buggies, off-road motorcycles, Segways, or hover boards
- Speaker systems
- Air horns
- Gas generators (solar-powered generators OK) The running of gas generators is prohibited.
- Box trucks, cube trucks, utility trailers or oversized flatbeds
- No metal stakes
For further questions about camping, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general questions, feel free to drop us a note at email@example.com.
For partnership and sponsorship inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
On Site Locker rentals
Do you want a safe and secure place to store your things while you attend Bourbon & Beyond? Personal lockers with unlimited cell charging will be available so you can free up your hands and avoid losing any personal items during the fest. Lockers measure 18”h x 12”w x 18”d.
Curated hotels by Curadora
We’ve partnered with Curadora to help you browse special fan rates for hotels all around Louisville and to make joining us at Bourbon & Beyond a breeze. With Curadora, you can search all local hotels based on price, proximity to Champions Park, or whatever amenity is most important to you.
Rock Hard, Recycle Harder! We are excited to have Clean Vibes, the event recycling and cleanup experts, join us at Bourbon & Beyond. Clean Vibes is currently looking for volunteers to help keep Bourbon & Beyond clean and green. All volunteers receive free admission to the event (a refundable deposit is required.) Positions are available for both during the festival and post event cleanup.
Lost & Found
Have you lost something? Check out our Lost & Found page to see what has been found.
We believe in quality before quantity. Please drink responsibly.