CAMPING MAP COMING SOON
GET YOUR CAMPING PASSES HERE
All Camping Passes Include:
- Five nights of camping conveniently located close to the festival grounds
- (1) Camping vehicle pass is included with each campsite – unless otherwise specified.
- Access to complimentary campground showers
- Re-Entry to and from the festival to the campgrounds during event hours
- 24 hour security, medical and customer service assistance.
- Access to campground concessions and a Camp Store to purchase camping supplies
Camping passes do not include:
- Electricity or water (including sewage) hook ups.
- Your festival admission pass. You must purchase your 4-day festival admission pass separately. Festival admission is required in order to camp.
- In order to camp in our dedicated RV areas, you MUST arrive in your RV. An RV must be parked on each RV campsite.
- Each Car + Tent campsite must be occupied by a livable unit on the campsite.
• NO GLASS BOTTLES OF ANY KIND (DRINKS, SAUCES, PICKLES, ETC.)
• NO ALCOHOL FOR MINORS. YOU MUST BE 21+ TO DRINK WITHIN THE CAMPGROUNDS. IF ENTERING WITH ALCOHOL, YOU MUST PRESENT GOVERNMENT – ISSUED IDENTIFICATION. 21+ CAMPERS ARE ADVISED TO CARRY THEIR GOVERNMENT-ISSUED IDENTIFICATION AT ALL TIMES.
• NO DRONES OR REMOTE CONTROL VEHICLE
• NO DRUGS OR DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
• NO VENDING OF ANY KIND (FOOD, DRINKS, MERCHANDISE, ETC.)
• NO LOOSE PILLS, PILLS WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION, OR EXPIRED MEDICATIONS OF ANY KIND (ALL MEDICATIONS, PRESCRIPTION OR OTHERWISE, MUST BE IN THEIR ORIGINAL CONTAINER)
• NO HOOKAHS
• NO PETS (EXCEPT SERVICE ANIMALS)
• NO MIRRORS (HANDHELD OR PERMANENT WITHIN CAMPING VEHICLE OK)
• NO SPRAY PAINT
• NO PROMOTIONAL FLYERS, PROMOTIONAL/CORPORATE BRANDED BANNERS, OR VEHICLES DISPLAYING SPONSORSHIPS OR ADS
• NO WEAPONS OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DINNER KNIFES, POCKET KNIVES, PEPPER SPRAY, ETC.) OR ITEMS THAT COULD BE USED AS WEAPONS (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO HAMMERS, GOLF CLUBS, ETC.)
• NO TIKI TORCHES
• NO PROFESSIONAL RECORDING EQUIPMENT—PHOTO, VIDEO OR AUDIO (DETACHABLE LENSES, TRIPODS, BIG ZOOMS, GOPROS OR COMMERCIAL-USE RIGS)
• NO FIREWORKS
• NO OPEN CAMPFIRES OR FIRES/FLAMES OF ANY KIND (SMALL PROPANE GRILLS OK)
• NO GOLF CARTS, BIKES, DUNE BUGGIES, OFF-ROAD MOTORCYCLES, SEGWAYS, OR HOVER BOARDS
• NO SPEAKER SYSTEMS
• NO AIR HORNS
• NO BOX TRUCKS, CUBE TRUCKS, 4-WHEELERS, UTILITY TRAILERS OR OVERSIZED FLATBEDS
• NO METAL STAKES (PLASTIC STAKES OKAY)
• NO PROPANE TANKS OVER 16OZ THAT ARE NOT ATTACHED TO AN RV UNIT.
• NO GENERATORS THAT ARE LARGER THAN 4KW (UNLESS FACTORY INSTALLED IN YOUR RV)
• NO HELIUM TANKS
• NO WALKIE TALKIES/TWO WAY RADIOS
For further questions about camping, please email firstname.lastname@example.org